Many novices don't know how to choose beautiful contact lenses. This usually results in contact lenses being expensive but still not so comfortable. In fact, you have not yet selected the most suitable contact lens for your eye condition. After reading this article, I believe you have learned how to choose the right contact lens˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵
- 90% of contact lenses on the market are made of this material.
- Easy to maintain and absorb protein and lipid deposits.
- Many NAP ingredients have been added to hydrogel materials.
- High softness and cleanliness.
- not easy to produce tear protein lipid deposits.
- Ideal for sensitive eyes
- Add the silicone component to the hydrogel.
- lens surface is smoother, moisturizing and breathable.
- lens is more comfortable.
- Suitable for customers with dry eyes.
Note: Higher moisture does not mean better
Why: After wearing high-humidity lenses, they will be more moisturizing and comfortable. However, after wearing contact lenses for a long time, the contact lenses themselves will lose water due to evaporation. In order to maintain the original moisture content, it is a sponge-like polymer structure that can absorb the moisture in the eyeballs, resulting in dry eyes.
Low moisture levels can cause insufficient breathing in the pupils, which can lead to hypoxia and red blood vessels.
Conclusion: Low water content lenses are recommended for patients with dry eye
Advantages: high moisture content, good breathability, high comfort, easy to use, safe and hygienic, no after-sales.
Disadvantages: long-term consumption, limited lens power and color, poor lens formability, too soft to be easy to use
2. Weekly, monthly and half-yearly
- Short cycle, high cost performance,
3. Yearly Lense
Advantages: high cost performance, low moisture content, not easy to dry, more color choices
But note: pay attention to hygiene, it is recommended to wear it for 8-10 months.
So for your suggestions:
Everyone can choose according to their wearing time when buying
- If you wear it often,it is generally recommended for yearly lenses, and there are more colors and more options.
- If you wear it occasionally, you can choose daily lenses.